By registering for a course you enter into a payment obligation. Even if you do not follow (parts of) the course, you still have an obligation to pay.
Right of withdrawal and moving to another date
- Within 2 weeks after registration it is possible to cancel the course free of charge. This falls under the right of withdrawal.
- The right of withdrawal expires if the e-learning has been started in Heartbeat or at the start of the course if the course takes place within 2 weeks after registration.
- rescheduling to another date is possible one time free of charge up to 1 month prior to the course. If you move several times, €35 administration costs will be charged.
- rescheduling within 1 month prior to the course is seen as cancelling + rebooking with associated costs.
Cancellations must always be sent via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). There are costs associated with a cancellation.
- In case of cancellation up to 1 month before the start of the first day of the course, you will be charged € 35 administration costs (incl. VAT) and you will receive a full refund of the course fee.
- In case of cancellation up to 1 week before the start of the first course day, you are entitled to a 50% refund of the course fee. €35 administration costs (incl. VAT) will be deducted from this. For courses up to €70, this means that no refunds will be made.
- In case of cancellation within 1 week before the start of the course, you are not entitled to a refund of the course fee.
- When canceling a course with e-learning, the costs incurred by Kusje erop EHBO will be charged if the right of withdrawal has expired. Depending on the course, this costs between €10 and €35.
- In the event of special circumstances, Kusje op EHBO will decide on any refund of course fees.
- For private individuals as well as companies, a student can be replaced by another student free of charge. Any e-learning must be purchased again.
- Students will arrange the payment of the course fee among themselves. If the new student would like a new invoice, an administration fee of €35 will be charged. In that case, Kusje erop EHBO will return the course fee to the original student.