TERMS AND CONDITIONS Kusje erop EHBO [01-09-2021]
- These terms and conditions apply to any offer, quote or agreement pertaining to products or services of any kind provided by Kusje erop EHBO located in Eindhoven (KVK-nummer 74304283), unless specifically agreed upon in writing.
- Any deviation from these terms and conditions is only possible when specifically agree upon in writing by the parties involved.
- Customer (Student/Enrollee): Any (legal) person enrolling in a course organised by Kusje erop EHBO. Enrollment is possible through the Dutch Red Cross webshop, by email, by phone, through the contact form on www.kusjeeropehbo.nl, through Kusje Erop EHBO’s Facebook page, by Facebook Messenger or through WhatsApp.
- Course: all courses and workshops offered by Kusje Erop EHBO certified by the Dutch Red Cross or for which a Dutch Red Cross proof of participation is available after said course.
- Instructor: the person coordinating the course on behalf of Kusje erop EHBO. The instructor is certified by the Dutch Red Cross at least, and when applicable by the Dutch resuscitation council.
3. Terms of payment
- All prices as stated on the website of Kusje op EHBO and the webshop of the Red Cross include VAT unless stated otherwise. Kusje erop EHBO reserves the right to change prices at any time. Price changes do not apply to concluded agreements.
- Courses include 21% VAT, bandage materials and books include 9% VAT.
- By registering for a Red Cross First Aid course, the customer enters into a payment obligation to Kusje op EHBO.
- Within 2 weeks after registration it is possible to cancel the course free of charge. This falls under the right of withdrawal.
- The right of withdrawal expires if the e-learning has started in Heartbeat or at the start of the course if the course takes place within 2 weeks after registration.
- Payment must be made as soon as possible, but always within 1 week of the invoice date. When registering less than 7 days prior to the course, the invoice must be paid prior to the course. In the event of late payment of the invoice, Kusje op EHBO has the right to deregister the student from the course.
- The student’s financial obligation towards Kusje erop EHBO does not lapse by not attending the (complete) course. If the course has not yet been paid for, it must still be paid.
[ Terms and conditions apply as stated on the Dutch Red Cross website – see: shop.rodekruis.nl/inschrijvingsvoorwaarden ]
- Cancellation by Kusje erop EHBO
- Kusje erop EHBO reserves the right to cancel a course, change a course date or refuse a course student’s attendance without giving reasons, after which the enrolled party has the right to be reimbursed the entire sum paid to Kusje erop EHBO if aforementioned action led to an inability to attend the (full) course.
- Kusje erop EHBO will inform students of a cancellation at least 7 days prior to the start of the course (except in circumstances beyond the control of Kusje erop EHBO).
- If there are insufficient enrolments to meet the minimum student number all efforts will be made to reschedule an enrolled student to (a) different date(s). If no suitable date is found within 3 months the enrolment is cancelled and the full sum paid for the cancelled course are reimbursed.
- Cancellation by the student
- Cancellations must always be made by e-mail. Cancellations by phone will be confirmed by email. In the event of cancellation, the customer always owes administration costs of €35,- including VAT.
- Moving to another date is possible once free of charge up to 1 month prior to the course. If you move several times, €35 administration costs will be charged.
- Moving within 1 month prior to the course is seen as canceling + re-registration with associated costs.
- In case of cancellation up to 1 month before the start of the first day of the course, you will pay € 35 administration costs (incl. VAT) and you will receive a full refund of the course fee.
- In case of cancellation up to 1 week before the start of the first day of the course, you are entitled to a 50% refund of the course fee. €35 administration costs (incl. VAT) will be deducted from this. For courses up to €70, this means that no refunds will be made.
- In case of cancellation within 1 week before the start of the course, you are not entitled to a refund of the course fee.
- When canceling a course with e-learning, the costs incurred by Kusje op EHBO for the e-learning will be charged if the right of withdrawal has expired.
- For private individuals as well as companies, a student can be replaced by another student free of charge. Any e-learning must be purchased again. Students arrange the payment of the course fee among themselves. If the new student would like a new invoice, an administration fee of €35 will be charged. In that case, Kusje erop EHBO will return the course fee to the original student.
- Cancellation is possible at all times free of charge in the event of the death or serious illness of yourself, relatives in the 1st or 2nd degree or housemates, or in the event of a medically necessary intervention that you, your partner or your child must unexpectedly undergo. This also applies to other participants in a group course.
- 10. In the event of special circumstances, Kusje Erop EHBO will decide on any refund of course fees.
5. Course on site
- A course on location can take place when the room meets the following requirements: enough space to perform a stable side position procedure, enough seating for all students enrolled plus the instructor, and is equipped with a (television) screen with HDMI port. The room also has to be safe, with an easily reachable exit. Dogs, cats and other pets are not allowed to move around the room during the course. During the course no alcohol or drugs are used and students are not allowed to be under the influence. If the instructor deems the situation unsafe, the instructor will leave the room and the course is cancelled. In this case, no reimbursement of course fees is made.
- The instructor assesses the student’s competence. If the student is deemed not sufficiently competent, extra effort is put in attempting to achieve competence during the course. If this is not effective, an additional class can be booked at a surcharge. If the instructor cannot assess adequate competence, the student will not receive a certificate. Not providing a certificate does not grant any reimbursement right.
7. Purchase of dressing material
- Dressing material can be purchased during or after the course from the Kusje erop EHBO instructor.
- Should any dressing material be out of stock during the course, Kusje erop EHBO will attempt to have the order personally delivered to the client. If this is not possible, the order will be sent by mail at the additional charge of the shipping costs to the client, unless otherwise agreed upon by parties involved.
- Dressing material purchased during or after the course up to a total sum of €50 cannot be returned or exchanged. In purchases over €50 the client has a 14 day withdrawal period. Products are only eligible for return when unopened and undamaged. Any shipping fees are to be paid by the client and cannot be reimbursed.
- Products with the Kusje erop EHBO logo may not be resold.
- Data as provided at enrolment are saved by Kusje erop EHBO for a maximum of 3 years. After this time the data is either anonymised or destroyed. Contact information may be used to approach students 1 and 2 years after the course with an offer for certificate extension or in-depth courses.
- Data is provided to the Dutch Red Cross, Dutch Resuscitation Council and the Dutch Orange Cross when required.
- Kusje erop EHBO is not liable for any damage caused by or connected to enrolment or attendance of a course, with the exception of damages caused by gross negligence or wilful misconduct.